What a wonderful season we are in! There is so much change, transition, and fresh perspective of our lives in Christ! Can you sense the shifting wind? It is as if our sails have been ever so gently blown upon and we are moving once again. I used to despise change; I now embrace it. Our lives were never created to be stagnant; onward and forward into new territories!
I have sensed God redefining His people; we are returning to our roots. We are once again realizing that we are to be rooted and grounded in love. We are to be rooted and grounded in Christ and Christ alone. We are to be rooted and grounded in the truth of scripture without compromise, yet be gentle toward those who have not yet believed. We are returning to our roots yet advancing the Kingdom! Change is at hand. Roots that remain deep can uphold winds of change!
Here are some areas the Lord has highlighted for me to share with you:
• Many will be called to enter into extended periods of prayer and fasting. You may need to make changes in your schedule to do so.
• Some will be thrust into new and unfamiliar places in ministry; for example, ministering outside the walls of the church to the broken. For some this will come as a new passion being birthed in you.
• Itinerant ministry may need to be scaled down in order to be more fruitful in what has already been established in your relationships.
• Many will step into new creativity in the arts, such as writing, music, and painting.
• Do not negate ideas that may be out of what you have known in the past. Perhaps a new job, new assignment, or a new location is awaiting you!
The season of being commissioned is at hand. This simply means God is granting permission to venture out and trust that He will equip you, teach you and celebrate you as you step into unexpected arenas.
“I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however, I do have one compelling focus. I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future. I run straight for the divine invitation of reaching the heavenly goal and gaining the victory-prize through the anointing of Jesus. So let all who are fully mature have this same passion, and if anyone is not yet gripped by these desires, God will reveal it to them. And let us all advance together to reach this victory-prize, following one path with one passion.”
Philippians 3: 13-16 (TPT)
Much love to you all,
website by www.davidmunozart.com