Can you feel the shift in the spirit? Since the beginning of the year, I have sensed a strong wind from behind me thrusting me in to a season unlike we have ever seen before. I try to avoid clichés, but it truly is a new season in the Lord. I keep hearing the word FORWARD. As Paul tells us in Philippians, “Forgetting those things which lie behind, I press on toward the mark of the high calling which is in Christ Jesus.” What exactly is that high calling? To know Him and make Him known, plain and simple.
I will share with you what I believe is wisdom for this season.
1) Continue to catch the wind. This means discerning moment by moment, day by day, his instructions for you. It could be as simple as staying home and soaking, catching up with an old friend who needs a word, or blessing your pastor with a gift. It could also mean hitting the streets and praying for the homeless man you pass by every day. No matter how big or how little, obedience is key!
2) Step out in new creative ways to explore hidden gifts you may not have known were possible. Write that song, paint a picture, pick up a guitar or create a new recipe. Creativity expands our spirit man and boosts our confidence in the Lord.
3) Never stop learning! Glean from wise counsel, read encouraging and thought-provoking books, or re-read a favorite book of the Bible in a different version! There are those around you who need what you can glean from a fresh perspective!
4) Find someone younger than you to mentor! I was in a conference in January this year with young prophets from around the world. It truly is a season of the generations running together! I was so blessed to see how they honored the elders and were hungry to be mentored. They have a zeal that I so desire to walk in. They are all around us; we just need to ask God who he has placed before us.
5) Pay attention to your dreams! There is such instruction, direction, healing and knowledge that is being poured out as we sleep.
6) Pray for interpretation and strategy! They are very significant parts of your journey!
I began a monthly online mentoring this past week and we had many participants. The Spirit of God moved powerfully in prophetic ministry after I taught on keys to your destiny! If you are interested, please go to my website and sign up! I would love to connect with you. www.impactministrytriad.com
Lastly, there are no words to describe how blessed I feel to be walking on the earth in this hour! God is releasing His Glory and His amazing love, and we are on the verge of a global awakening that we get to be a part of!